A charming 1930s 3 bedroom semi detached house with a garage and a detached cabin/office, located in the very popular area of Parkfields, close to town and schools.
- A lovely comfortable 1930s semi detached house
- Prime location near the town centre, hospital, leading schools and colleges
- Entrance hall. Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and large bay fronted window
- Kitchen/diner with large store cupboard and door to rear garden
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Modern, re-fitted bath/shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- South East facing rear garden approx. 80ft in length
- Spacious wooden cabin/office (12ft x 12ft) with power, in the rear garden
- Garage and off road parking for multiple cars
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed down over Compass Hill into Wellington Road and turn left into Parkfield Road. Take the first right into Parkfield Drive and then immediately right again into Manor Road followed by the 2nd left into Henley Road. Number 33 can be found towards the end of this road on the left and further identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 904 sq ft/84 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- Living room
- 9' 10'' x 14' 4'' (2.99m x 4.37m)
- Kitchen / dining room
- 10' 8'' x 20' 9'' (3.25m x 6.32m)
- Large cupboard
- 3' 3'' x 8' 1'' (0.99m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 2'' x 13' 0'' (3.40m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8'' x 11' 5'' (2.94m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 10'' x 9' 0'' (2.39m x 2.74m)
- 6' 4'' x 7' 1'' (1.93m x 2.16m)
- 17' 11'' x 8' 2'' (5.46m x 2.49m)
- 12' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.68m x 3.68m)