A superb 2 double bedroom (2 en suite) end of terrace Redrow built house with a lovely South facing garden and 2 allocated parking spaces.
- An attractive and larger than average Redrow built house
- Sought after residential location within the Heathfield School catchment area
- Entrance hallway with a Cloakroom/WC, storage cupboard and a utility cupboard for washer/dryer and further storage
- Modern fitted kitchen with integral SMEG appliances and Quartz finished work tops
- Lovely large lounge/diner with French doors opening onto the rear garden
- 2 double bedrooms both with en suites
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Recently fitted carpets to 1st floor and tiled & Karndean flooring to ground floor
- Larger than average South facing garden with extended patio
- 2 off road allocated parking spaces
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating.
From the centre of Taunton or Junction 25 of the M5, take the A38 Bridgwater Road from the Creech Castle crossroads and proceed through Bathpool. Upon reaching the first roundabout take the second exit along the A38 and proceed across the next two roundabouts and take the 1st left at the next roundabout onto Hardys Road. Approximately 300 yards along bear left continuing on Hardys Road and on passing the childrens recreational area take the next right, proceed towards the far end where number 121 can be found on the left and further identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 700 sq ft / 65 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 9' 5'' x 6' 2'' (2.87m x 1.88m)
- Lounge / dining room
- 13' 3'' x 12' 8'' (4.04m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 8'' x 8' 2'' (3.86m x 2.49m)
- En suite
- 6' 11'' x 5' 6'' (2.11m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.69m x 2.69m)
- South facing, approximately 35-40 ft deep by 25 ft wide