A truly exceptional detached bungalow with extensive gardens in an exclusive cul-de-sac location.
- A superior modern bungalow, one of a selection of fine individual homes surrounding a private green
- Just over a mile from the town centre and with excellent local amenities including village stores, a primary school, public house and hairdressers
- Particularly spacious and well arranged 4 bedroomed accommodation
- Large lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and study
- Extensive, carefully tended grounds with sweeping lawns, generous parking and large garage, about one third of an acre in all
- Surely one of the finest bungalows in the Taunton area. No onward chain.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are installed. Gas fired central heating.
Leave the centre of Taunton along Trull Road and continue for approximately a mile into Trull. Furlong Green is on the left hand side, just before Trull Garage and Number 12 is located in the far right hand corner, identified by our For Sale Board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1835 sq ft / 170.5 sq m
- Entrance porch into
- Entrance hall
- 21' 11'' x 14' 8'' (6.68m x 4.47m)
- Dining room
- 13' 5'' x 11' 11'' (4.09m x 3.63m)
- 11' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.50m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- 13' 5'' x 10' 10'' (4.09m x 3.30m)
- Utility room
- 10' 7'' x 6' 9'' (3.22m x 2.06m)
- 10' 1'' x 7' 10'' (3.07m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.37m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 5'' x 12' 2'' (4.09m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.63m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.82m x 2.61m)
- 9' 7'' x 5' 6'' (2.92m x 1.68m)
- Shower room
- 18' 1'' x 15' 9'' (5.51m x 4.80m)
- The plot size amounts to approximately one third of an acre in all.