A charming 3 bedroom detached bungalow with lovely views and beautiful gardens, set in a pretty hamlet 4 miles from Taunton.
- Charming extended detached bungalow
- Delightful setting with lovely views in a pretty hamlet approximately 3 miles from Taunton and the M5
- Well presented accommodation
- Lounge and large conservatory
- Separate dining room, kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, one en-suite
- Double glazing, oil central heating
- Beautifully arranged gardens
- Garage, off road parking
- No onward chain
Mains water and electricity. Shared private drainage. Oil fired central heating.
From Taunton and Junction 25 of the M5 Motorway, follow the A358 Ilminster Road for approximately one mile and turn right, along the dual carriageway, beside The Nags Head public house and restaurant, signposted towards West Hatch and the RSPCA Animal Rescue Centre. Follow this lane for approximately 2 miles where Avalon will be found on the left hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1234 sq ft / 115 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 10' 10'' x 10' 0'' (3.30m x 3.05m)
- 15' 4'' x 13' 3'' (4.67m x 4.04m)
- 14' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.26m x 3.71m)
- Dining room
- 11' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.50m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 0'' x 11' 4'' (4.26m x 3.45m)
- En suite shower room
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 3'' x 12' 4'' (4.04m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 11'' x 8' 4'' (3.32m x 2.54m)
- 23' 4'' x 9' 0'' (7.11m x 2.74m)
- Approximately 50 ft wide and 40 ft deep to the rear (15 m x 12 m)