A classic 1930s 4 bedroom semi detached house now in need of some cosmetic modernisation, with a conservatory and a pleasant rear garden. No Chain. Be quick to view!
- A charming 1930s semi detached family house
- Requiring some cosmetic modernisation and improvement
- Conveniently located close to the hospital, supermarket and within the Castle school catchment area
- Entrance porch and hallway. Cloakroom/WC
- Super lounge with bay fronted window and fireplace
- Separate dining room and conservatory
- Kitchen with utility room
- 4 bedrooms (3 double) and bathroom with separate WC
- Pretty rear garden
- Garage and off road parking. No Chain
From the town centre, proceed down over Compass Hill into Wellington Road and turn left into Parkfield Road. Take the first right into Parkfield Drive and then immediately right again into Manor Road and the house will be found half way along on the right and identified by our for sale board.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1421 sq ft (132 sq m)
- 16' 3'' x 16' 0'' (4.95m x 4.87m)
- Dining room
- 11' 4'' x 13' 11'' (3.45m x 4.24m)
- 9' 9'' x 8' 10'' (2.97m x 2.69m)
- 9' 5'' x 13' 0'' (2.87m x 3.96m)
- Utility room
- 6' 3'' x 8' 10'' (1.90m x 2.69m)
- 14' 11'' x 8' 6'' (4.54m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 0'' x 16' 1'' (3.65m x 4.90m)
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 8'' x 8' 11'' (4.47m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 5'' x 10' 0'' (3.48m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4
- 12' 4'' x 6' 4'' (3.76m x 1.93m)
- 6' 0'' x 6' 4'' (1.83m x 1.93m)