A particularly well presented and extended 3 bedroom semi detached house with a wonderful conservatory, a south facing rear garden and a garage and off road parking to the front.
- A superb modern semi detached house
- Beautifully cared for by the present owners
- Highly sought after location within the Castle School catchment area
- Entrance hallway and generous lounge/dining room
- Extended and modern fitted kitchen with door into the garage
- Stunning double glazed conservatory room
- 3 first floor bedrooms and re fitted white bathroom suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Well maintained south facing garden
- Garage and off road parking
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are installed. Gas fired central heating.
From the town centre follow Wellington Road, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Silk Mills Road followed by the 2nd left into Gillards. The property can be found a short distance in and on the left, further identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1013 sq ft ( 94 sq m)
- 14' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.42m x 3.78m)
- Dining room
- 9' 0'' x 7' 11'' (2.74m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- 9' 0'' x 15' 5'' (2.74m x 4.70m)
- 13' 3'' x 8' 5'' (4.04m x 2.56m)
- 17' 4'' x 8' 1'' (5.28m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 9'' x 9' 1'' (3.88m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4'' x 9' 1'' (3.15m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 1'' x 7' 3'' (2.16m x 2.21m)
- 6' 0'' x 6' 5'' (1.83m x 1.95m)