A beautiful Victorian 3 double bedroom end of terrace family house with many charming features and improvements in a pleasant position over-looking the park.
- A splendid Victorian end of terrace family house
- Conveniently located for the railway station and less than 1.5 miles from the town centre
- Exceptionally well presented
- Lovely entrance hallway with the original tiled floor
- Bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace and a separate dining room
- Modern kitchen with pantry and useful lean-to conservatory/garden room
- Modern ground floor bathroom suite. 3 double bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Wonderfully maintained and beautiful West facing rear garden with side access
- An absolutely charming house in a delightful position
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed under the railway bridge and bear left at the traffic lights just after St Andrews Church, into Greenway Road. Just past the next set of traffic lights, turn left into Leslie Avenue, where No. 21 will be found roughly half way along on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 969 sq ft/ 90 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 13' 5'' x 11' 5'' (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Dining room
- 12' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.68m x 2.84m)
- 11' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.35m x 2.59m)
- Lean to / garden room
- 14' 9'' x 5' 11'' (4.49m x 1.80m)
- 6' 7'' x 8' 9'' (2.01m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 4'' x 15' 0'' (3.45m x 4.57m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.65m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.35m x 2.56m)
- Enclosed rear garden