A spacious extended 2 double bedroom semi detached bungalow with a detached garage and driveway available with no onward chain.
- Semi detached bungalow
- Conveniently located close to shops and services and within easy reach of the M5
- Requiring some cosmetic improvements
- Entrance porch and hallway with storage cupboards
- Living room with fireplace. Modern bathroom suite
- Generous kitchen/dining room with patio doors onto rear garden
- Master bedroom with dressing area and fitted bedroom furniture, further double bedroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Pleasant and mature rear garden measuring 40ft in length
- Detached garage and driveway. NO CHAIN
Leave the town centre along Toneway towards the M5 and turn right at the Creech Castle crossroads traffic lights into Bridgwater Road. Take the first left into Laxton Road and the second left into Blackbrook Road. Follow this road around to the left into Raps Green and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our For sale board.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 818 sq ft / 76 sq m
- Entrance porch
- 11' 7'' x 15' 2'' (3.53m x 4.62m)
- Kitchen / dining room
- 12' 0'' x 20' 1'' (3.65m x 6.12m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 5'' x 17' 6'' (3.48m x 5.33m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.50m x 2.26m)
- 6' 0'' x 6' 9'' (1.83m x 2.06m)