A spacious 1 double bedroom over 70s retirement apartment with excellent communal facilities, close to Vivary Park and the town centre. No Chain
- A superb modern, first floor over 70’s retirement apartment
- Expertly run by the renowned firm, McCarthy & Stone
- Conveniently located close to Vivary Park and the town centre
- Welcoming communal entrance with lifts and stairs to all floors
- Spacious entrance hallway. Modern kitchen with some integral appliances
- Lovely lounge/dining room
- Generous double bedroom with walk in wardrobe. Shower/wet room
- Communal roof top balcony available for residents and guests
- In house restaurant available 7 days a week along with other superb communal areas and scooter park.
- No Chain
Mains water and drainage, electric. Electric under floor heating is installed.
From the town centre, proceed along East Street and, at the first set of traffic lights, turn right into Silver Street. Follow this road past Sainsburys into Mary Street, taking the first left into Mount Street. Follow this road and upon reaching the bottom of the slope bear right and take the first left into Ellisfield Court.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 624 sq ft / 58 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / dining room
- 24' 1'' x 10' 8'' (7.34m x 3.25m)
- 11' 6'' x 7' 10'' (3.50m x 2.39m)
- 22' 3'' x 10' 1'' (6.78m x 3.07m)
- Wet room
- 6' 11'' x 7' 11'' (2.11m x 2.41m)
- Service charges
- Service/maintenance charge is £590.10 per month. Ground rent is £217.50 per half annum. A car parking space is charged at £250 per annum.
- Leasehold - commencement 23/05/2014, 119 years remaining.