A unique and spacious 3 bedroom Mews property featuring a lovely, external iron spiral staircase, garage in a near-by block and located in this most sought after village.
- Particularly impressive and generously proportioned Mews style property
- Just over 2 miles from the town centre and with excellent local amenities including village store, primary school, public house and hairdressers
- Principle accommodation arranged on the first floor
- Entrance hallway, cloakroom and office with patio doors to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen/dining room with a variety of built in appliances
- Dual aspect lounge with a door to a feature iron spiral staircase to the garden
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Primarily South facing, mature and colourful garden with a large potting shed
- Garage and off road parking
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are installed. Gas fired central heating.
Follow the Trull Road out of Taunton passing Queens College on the right hand side. Proceed for approximately ½ of a mile into Trull village turning right onto Dipford Road and after a short distance right again into Comeytrowe Lane. Take the next right into Barton Green and the property can be found at the end of the cul de sac in the corner.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / wc
- Study / office
- 11' 4'' x 9' 3'' (3.45m x 2.82m)
- 15' 2'' x 10' 5'' (4.62m x 3.17m)
- 18' 7'' x 10' 5'' (5.66m x 3.17m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 5'' x 9' 0'' (4.39m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 10'' x 9' 5'' (3.30m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 5'' x 9' 4'' (3.17m x 2.84m)
- 16' 10'' x 8' 8'' (5.13m x 2.64m)
- Leasehold, 999 year lease from 1995. The freehold is owned by the property situated below at number 8 and there is no ground rent or service charge.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1054 sq ft / 98 sq m