An excellent modern lift-serviced 2 double bedroom top floor retirement flat close to riverside walks, town centre and Morrisons supermarket.
- Lift serviced, beautiful top floor retirement apartment with lovely views over the river Tone
- Extremely convenient central location with Morrisons supermarket a short distance away
- Large lounge/dining room with a feature fireplace and double doors to kitchen
- Refitted, white modern kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms with master bedroom built in wardrobes
- Refitted, modern white shower room with double shower and fully tiled walls
- Modern double glazing and electric heating
- Communal facilities include lounge, laundry, garden and guest accommodation
- Communal car parking
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Electric Heating. Careline system.
From the town centre, proceed into Station Road and turn right at the traffic lights into Priory Bridge Road. Turn right at the next traffic lights towards Morrisons and take the next left into Dellers Court car park. Alternatively, coming from the Motorway or Obridge Viaduct, proceed across the roundabout, past the retail centre on the right, across the next roundabout into Priory Bridge Road, where the property will be found on the left hand side just past the County Cricket Ground.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 662 sq ft/62 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 5' 9'' x 8' 11'' (1.75m x 2.72m)
- Lounge / dining room
- 16' 9'' x 11' 11'' (5.10m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 9'' x 9' 4'' (4.80m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 9'' x 8' 5'' (4.80m x 2.56m)
- Shower room
- 6' 9'' x 5' 6'' (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Leasehold 125 years from 1998
- Service charges
- Service / Maintenance £3,016pa. Ground Rent £520pa