A lovely, spacious and modern 2 double bedroom (master en suite) ground floor retirement apartment located centrally with shops and services close by. No chain
- A splendid modern, ground floor retirement apartment (couples 55+ years, individuals 60+ years)
- Extremely convenient and central location close to shops and services
- Communal facilities include residents' lounge, laundry and guest suite
- Communal entrance leading to front door of apartment
- Spacious lounge with door opening onto well maintained gardens
- Fitted kitchen with various appliances
- 2 generously sized double bedrooms (2nd currently being used as a dining room)
- Master bedroom with shower en suite
- Double glazing and night storage heating
- No Chain
From the town centre, proceed along Bridge Street and straight on into Staplegrove Road. Take the first right hand turn into The Avenue, then right again into Avongrove Court. No.10 is located on the ground floor, to the right of the principle block.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Night storage heating and double glazing.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 678 sq ft / 63 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 11' 2'' x 17' 9'' (3.40m x 5.41m)
- 5' 9'' x 9' 1'' (1.75m x 2.77m)
- Dining room / bedroom 2
- 8' 9'' x 11' 9'' (2.66m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 2'' x 17' 8'' (2.79m x 5.38m)
- Ensuite shower room
- 9' 10'' x 4' 0'' (2.99m x 1.22m)
- 5' 7'' x 6' 10'' (1.70m x 2.08m)
- Leasehold. The lease runs for 125 years from June 2000
- Service charges
- Service charges are approximately £2,139 every 6 months which include buildings insurance, water and sewerage charges.
Ground rent is also paid every 6 months and is approximately £192.