A well presented top floor apartment with 2 double bedrooms, allocated parking and pleasant views. NO CHAIN.
- A modern top floor (3rd) apartment
- Sensibly priced and suited to a FTB or as an investment opportunity
- Convenient location close to shops and amenities with good access to junction 25
- Secured communal entrance hallway
- Generously sized lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen and bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Allocated off road parking space
- No chain
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 559 sq ft / 52 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / dining room
- 11' 6'' x 17' 7'' (3.50m x 5.36m)
- 5' 6'' x 10' 0'' (1.68m x 3.05m)
- 5' 9'' x 10' 0'' (1.75m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 1'' x 7' 4'' (2.77m x 2.23m)
- Leasehold - 999 years from 2004
- Service charges
- Current maintenance charge approximately £100 pcm. Ground rent £150 pa.