A particularly spacious and well presented, older style 3 bedroom detached family house with a garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles.
- A lovely older style detached family house
- Conveniently situated for the Academy, Leisure Centre, Wellsprings Park Primary School and shops
- Particularly well maintained and updated
- Entrance porch & hallway. Cloakroom WC, kitchen/breakfast room & uitility room/conservatory
- Lounge with bay window and a fireplace and separate dining room with dual aspect windows
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens with a useful vegetable patch and shed to side
- Garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- A delightful family home sure to impress. Be quick to view.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed past the railway station and bear right opposite St Andrews Church past the church hall. Turn left at the traffic lights into Cheddon Road and take the 8th right into Colin Road, number 24 Colin Road can be found approximately half way along on the right, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1076 sq ft / 100 sq m
- Porch leading to hallway
- 13' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.21m x 3.65m)
- Dining room
- 12' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.65m x 3.50m)
- 11' 3'' x 10' 6'' (3.43m x 3.20m)
- 12' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.91m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.50m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 11'' x 11' 6'' (3.63m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 3'' x 7' 2'' (3.43m x 2.18m)
- Garden at rear is hardstanding, to the side is a veg plot and to the front it is all off road parking with 1 or 2 flower beds/borders