A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a garage and driveway in a pleasant corner cul-de-sac location within the sought after Bishops Hull Village. NO CHAIN.
- Modern detached bungalow
- Neatly presented throughout
- Positioned towards the end of a cul de sac
- Entrance hallway and modern fitted kitchen
- Generous lounge with patio doors onto the rear garden
- 3 bedrooms and a shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Gardens to 3 sides
- Garage and driveway
- No Chain
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating is installed.
From the town centre, follow Wellington Road for about a mile and turn right at the roundabout into Silk Mills Road. Take the first left hand turn into Waterfield Drive then right again into Waterfield Close where Number 19 will be found towards the far end of the cul-de-sac, on the left hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 786 sq ft / 73 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- Living room
- 20' 8'' x 11' 10'' (6.29m x 3.60m)
- 11' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.63m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.65m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.76m x 2.56m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 5'' x 7' 7'' (2.56m x 2.31m)
- Shower room
- 8' 10'' x 4' 11'' (2.69m x 1.50m)
- Approximately 30 ft ( 9 m )