A marvellous 2 bedroom, 1st floor retirement apartment surrounded by outstanding communal gardens and a wealth of fantastic resident facilities.
- A splendid lift serviced, modern retirement apartment
- Positioned in this select location close to Vivary Park and the town centre
- Beautifully maintained and decorated in a neutral colour scheme
- Secure communal entrance hallway with intercom
- An excellent and spacious lounge / dining room with a bay window
- Open plan modern kitchen with integral appliances. Bathroom
- 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and master en suite shower room
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Extensive and meticulously maintained communal gardens
- A large range of communal facilities inc. snooker room, residents bar, guest suite, restaurant, gym and much more
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating is installed.
From the town centre, proceed along Upper High Street and turn left just past the old Police Station into Burton Place. Bear left into Wilton Street which then becomes Middleway at the top of the hill. Continue past The Vivary Arms and take the 3rd left hand turning into Kinglake Drive. No 68 can be found within this development by following the road around to the right.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 801 sq ft / 74.4 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / dining room
- 20' 0'' x 13' 9'' (6.09m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen area
- 13' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.96m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.71m x 2.94m)
- En suite shower room
- 7' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.21m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.71m x 2.79m)
- 7' 10'' x 7' 3'' (2.39m x 2.21m)
- The property is leasehold. We believe the original lease commenced in October 2005 for a period of 125 years.
- Service charge
- We have been informed that the current service/maintenance charge is in the region of £4, 472 per annum plus ground rent £275 per annum.
- Communal gardens
- Extensive and meticulously maintained