A smart 4 bedroom semi detached house with a garage and off road parking in this highly popular residential location. No Chain.
- Modern semi detached family house
- Conveniently located close to shops, Primary School and Blackbrook Leisure Centre
- Neatly presented accommodation
- Entrance hallway and cloakroom/WC
- Spacious lounge with a bay window to the front
- Kitchen/dining room with door to rear garden
- 4 bedrooms and a refitted white bathroom suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Garage and parking. Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- No Chain
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the M5 motorway or town centre, follow the old Ilminster Road to the roundabout which leads into Blackbrook Way. Take the first right turn into Calder Crescent then take the second left into Medway Close where number 5 will be found on the left hand side and further identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 968 sq ft / 90 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / wc
- Kitchen / dining room
- 18' 7'' x 8' 0'' (5.66m x 2.44m)
- 18' 7'' x 12' 10'' (5.66m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 4'' x 10' 5'' (3.45m x 3.17m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 4'' x 8' 0'' (3.45m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11'' x 8' 2'' (2.72m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m)
- 7' 6'' x 5' 8'' (2.28m x 1.73m)
- Approximately 30 ft (9 m) square