A modern, extended 3 bedroom terraced house with a large conservatory and a garage located in the Heathfield School Catchment area.
- Modern, extended terraced house
- Highly favoured residential location within Heathfield School catchment, close to local shop/amenities
- Entrance hallway and a generous living room
- Kitchen and super conservatory
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Level and enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Pleasant position within a private cul de sac
- Early viewing highly recommended
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Taunton town centre and/or J25 of the M5, proceed over the Obridge Viaduct and take the 3rd exit. Continue over the next roundabout for approximately 1/4 of a mile into Monkton Heathfield taking the first right turning into Milton Hill, bear right into School Road and straight across the next two roundabouts, taking a left into Farriers Green and approximately 2/3rds of the way along there is a small private cul de sac on the right hand side where number 109 can be found and further identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 872 sq ft / 81 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 15' 9'' x 13' 1'' (4.80m x 3.98m)
- 9' 8'' x 9' 6'' (2.94m x 2.89m)
- 16' 4'' x 7' 10'' (4.97m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.96m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 2'' x 9' 3'' (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.39m x 2.01m)
- 7' 10'' x 6' 3'' (2.39m x 1.90m)
- Approximately 40 ft x 25 ft ( 12 m x 7.5 m )