An older style semi detached family house with a low maintenance rear garden and off road parking, conveniently situated less than 1.5 miles from the town centre.
- Semi detached older style house
- Conveniently located close to major branded supermarkets and a bus stop
- Well presented
- Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC and rear lobby room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with fireplace and patio doors to rear garden
- 3 bedrooms
- Bath/shower room
- Double glazing and gas heating
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre or leaving the M5 motorway at junction 25, proceed to the traffic light system beside Creech Castle. Turn right into Bridgwater Road (turn left if arriving from the motorway) and continue for approximately 400 yards and turn right into Roman Road. Follow this road through the traffic calming measures and local shops on the left hand side and the house will be found along this road on the left, identified by our for sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floorspace
- 731Sq.ft (68Sq.m)
- Entrance hallway
- 11' 1'' x 9' 3'' (3.38m x 2.82m)
- 13' 11'' x 11' 2'' (4.24m x 3.40m)
- Cloakroom / wc
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 1'' x 8' 10'' (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 4'' x 8' 0'' (2.84m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 7'' x 7' 6'' (2.31m x 2.28m)
- 8' 2'' x 5' 7'' (2.49m x 1.70m)
- Lean to
- 7' 8'' x 5' 0'' (2.34m x 1.52m)