A well presented modern detached 3 bedroom house with 2 reception rooms, large conservatory and a much larger than average rear garden close to the local primary school.
- A well presented modern detached house
- Convenient location close to the local primary school
- Fantastic views from the master bedroom
- Entrance porch into kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Generous sized lounge and large double glazed conservatory
- 3 bedrooms and refitted shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- A much larger than average, well-established garden to the rear
- Garage and driveway for multiple cars
All the mains including gas central heating.
Leave Taunton along Staplegrove Road and bear left at the Cross Keys roundabout. Continue for less than half a mile and turn right into Blackdown View, continue past the primary school on the left and Dunkerton Rise will be found a short distance past the school on the right. The house is located to the far end and identified by our For Sale sign.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floorspace
- 1054sq.ft (98sq.m)
- Entrance porch
- 10' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.22m x 3.17m)
- Dining room
- 10' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.20m x 2.66m)
- 16' 1'' x 12' 0'' (4.90m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 4'' x 9' 4'' (3.15m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 3'' x 7' 0'' (2.82m x 2.13m)
- Shower room
- 22' 7'' x 9' 5'' (6.88m x 2.87m)
- 16' 11'' x 8' 10'' (5.15m x 2.87m)