A particularly well presented and extended detached 3/4 double bedroom family house located in this most desirable village at the foot of the Blackdown Hills.
- A fantastic and extended detached house.
- Located in the desirable Blagdon Hill village at the foot of the Blackdown Hills.
- Beautifully presented and modernised throughout.
- Entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors onto the rear garden.
- Separate dining room and refitted modern kitchen and utility room.
- Bedroom 3 with shower ensuite and bedroom 4/study.
- 2 large double first floor bedrooms and 4 piece family bathroom suite.
- Double glazing and oil cental heating. Extensive number of solar panels.
- Wonderful gardens to front and rear with excellent views across Taunton Vale towards the Quantock Hills.
- Double garage and driveway.
Mains water, drainage and electricity, (OIL CENTRAL HEATING) and double glazing
From the town centre take Trull Road and continue for approximately 2.5 miles into the village of Staplehay. Continue through the village and around a sharp righthand bend and proceed over the M5 motorway towards Blagdon Hill. Upon entering the village pass through a lefthand bend and Long Vistas will be found a short distance along on the righthand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1550 Sq Ft/144 Sq M
- 19' 8'' x 10' 11'' (5.99m x 3.32m)
- Dining room
- 19' 8'' x 12' 7'' (5.99m x 3.83m)
- 9' 10'' x 9' 8'' (2.99m x 2.94m)
- Utility room
- 8' 8'' x 5' 11'' (2.64m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.83m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.20m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.52m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.42m x 3.20m)
- Double garage
- 20' 6'' x 17' 9'' (6.24m x 5.41m)