A 2 double bedroom, ground floor riverside retirement apartment in the centre of town close to shops, restaurants and pleasant river walks.
- A nearly new, ground floor riverside retirement apartment
- Centrally positioned close to shops, restaurants and lovely riverside walks
- Communal entrance with residents lounge and communal outside open spaces
- Sitting room with Juliette balcony and separate kitchen with integral appliances
- 2 spacious double bedrooms with wardrobes (one walk in)
- Separate cloakroom/WC, shower room, 2 storage cupboards
- Double glazed and electric heating
- Residents parking
- Residents mobility scooter store
- Unexpectedly on the market and an opportunity for riverside living
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
From the centre of town follow North Street and pass over the bridge taking the first left onto Tangier Way. Riverain Apartments will be found approximately 250 yards along on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 775 sq ft / 72 sq m
- Cloakroom / wc
- Sitting room
- 19' 2'' x 11' 5'' (5.84m x 3.48m)
- 7' 10'' x 7' 10'' (2.39m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 5'' x 9' 3'' (4.70m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2
- 19' 2'' x 9' 2'' (5.84m x 2.79m)
- Shower room
- Service charges
- Estimated costs:
Ground Rent - £625 per annum
Service Charge - £3251 per annum
All water, heating and electricity is included in this charge.