A well presented 1930’s 3 bedroom semi detached house with a large rear garden, garage and driveway located less than 1 mile from the town centre.
- A charming 1930’s semi detached house
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from the town centre
- Entrance porch and hallway
- Generous lounge with a feature fireplace and bay fronted window
- Modern fitted kitchen with a utility room and cloakroom/WC
- Separate dining room with French doors leading through into a conservatory
- 3 double bedrooms and modern refitted family shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- A low maintenance and fully enclosed rear garden
- Detached garage and a driveway for multiple vehicles
All mains including double glazing and gas central heating.
From the centre of Taunton proceed along East Reach and at the last set of traffic lights bare right onto Wordsworth Drive and then immediately take a left onto Hamilton Road. The property will be found on the left hand side after approximately 1/2 a mile identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1140 sq ft / 106 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 15' 0'' x 13' 2'' (4.57m x 4.01m)
- Dining room
- 13' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.24m x 3.65m)
- 11' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.53m x 2.99m)
- 13' 7'' x 10' 2'' (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 11'' x 9' 11'' (4.24m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Shower room
- 21' 0'' x 9' 10'' (6.40m x 2.99m)