A superbly presented and extended 2 double bedroom end of terrace house with a considerably larger than average south facing rear garden and garage.
- An extended end of terrace house.
- Conveniently located close to local shops, services and the popular Staplegrove primary school.
- Excellent presentation with many recent improvements.
- Entrance hallway. Kitchen.
- Large lounge and archway through to dining area.
- 2 double bedrooms.
- Modern white bath/shower room.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Very generous L shaped south facing rear garden.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
From the town centre follow Staplegrove Road for approximately one mile and turn left into Bindon Road, almost opposite the main entrance to Taunton School. Take the 1st right into Dowell Close then 1st right again and follow towards the end of the cul de sac where the property can be found in the right hand corner identified by our for sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 678 sq ft / 63 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- 9' 2'' x 5' 11'' (2.79m x 1.80m)
- 14' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.26m x 3.71m)
- Dining room
- 11' 5'' x 9' 3'' (3.48m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2'' x 8' 11'' (3.71m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 11'' x 7' 9'' (2.72m x 2.36m)
- 16' 6'' x 8' 9'' (5.03m x 2.66m)