A pleasantly situated 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow with generous gardens and delightful rural surroundings. General improvement required. No chain.
- Appealing semi-detached bungalow
- Lovely setting a stone’s throw from a drove leading to a myriad of country footpaths
- Post office/shop and health centre in the neighbouring village of Creech St Michael
- Particularly spacious living room, kitchen
- 2 bedrooms and bathroom with shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Generous gardens, south facing rear garden approximately 60 feet
- Garage and off-road parking
- General improvement now required
- Immediate possession available
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Junction 25 of the M5 motorway proceed through the village of Ruishton, over the River Tone into Creech St Michael. At the far end of the village turn right at the roundabout and continue for a half mile into Creech Heathfield. Turn right at the signpost to Charlton, into Charlton Road, where Lysvia will be found a little way along on the right hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 710 sq ft / 66 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 11' 9'' x 6' 11'' (3.58m x 2.11m)
- Lounge / dining room
- 19' 10'' x 15' 5'' (6.04m x 4.70m)
- 9' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.99m x 1.95m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.04m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.10m x 2.99m)