A beautifully refurbished modern 3 bedroom detached family house with a large southerly facing rear garden, garage and driveway.
- Modern detached family house.
- Beautifully decorated and refitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Conveniently located close to local shops, services and a bus route.
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and dining room.
- Refitted kitchen with integral appliances.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single.
- Refitted white bathroom suite with shower.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Garage and driveway.
- Larger than average southerly facing rear garden.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
Leave Taunton along Staplegrove Road and bear left at the Cross Keys roundabout signposted Norton Fitzwarren. Continue through the village and on the far side, turn right into Manor Park. Follow the road and no. 19 will be found on the left identified by our For Sale board
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 850sq ft/ 79 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 16' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.90m x 4.16m)
- Dining room
- 9' 5'' x 8' 4'' (2.87m x 2.54m)
- 9' 7'' x 9' 5'' (2.92m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 4'' x 11' 6'' (3.76m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.27m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.36m x 2.06m)
- 8' 2'' x 5' 6'' (2.49m x 1.68m)
- 16' 8'' x 8' 3'' (5.08m x 2.51m)