A conveniently located and superbly presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house with many appealing features
- Exceptional modern semi-detached house.
- Generous corner plot position.
- Close to the primary school, park, shops and stores, just over a mile from the town centre.
- Lovely lounge/dining room, conservatory.
- Attractively refitted kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms and bathrom.
- Neat gardens, garage and parking for two.
- Sturdy summerhouse/garden studio or office.
- A truly beautiful family home in this very popular and highly convenient location.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are installed. Gas fired central heating.
From the town centre follow Staplegrove Road for approximately one mile and turn left into Bindon Road, almost opposite the main entrance to Taunton School. Continue for approximately 300 metres, where the property will be found on the corner of Hudson Way, identified by our For Sale board
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 764 sq ft / 71 sq m
- 13' 1'' x 12' 5'' (3.98m x 3.78m)
- Dining room
- 10' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.32m x 2.36m)
- 15' 8'' x 7' 10'' (4.77m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 5'' x 8' 10'' (4.70m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 2'' x 9' 1'' (2.79m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 6'' x 6' 3'' (2.89m x 1.90m)
- 6' 3'' x 6' 3'' (1.90m x 1.90m)
- 7' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.31m x 2.31m)