A beautifully presented extended and modernised 3/4 bedroom detached family house located less than a mile from the town centre and within an elevated cul de sac with far reaching views.
- An extended and modernised ¾ bedroom detached family house
- Positioned in an elevated cul de sac and less than 1 mile from the town centre
- Excellent presentation
- Entrance porch and hallway with a generous 26ft living room
- Impressive modern kitchen/dining room. Utility room and cloakroom/WC
- Ground floor bedroom 4/study office with en suite
- 3 first floor bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Neatly presented and versatile 2-tiered rear garden
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Junction 26 of the M5 head towards Wellington and at the Chelston roundabout turn left onto West Buckland Road. Continue following this road which will lead into Oldway Road. Turn right in Hoyles Road followed by the 3rd left onto Wellesley Park. After a short distance take the first right onto Ashford Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1431 sq ft / 133 sq m
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hallway
- Living room
- 26' 3'' x 11' 3'' (7.99m x 3.43m)
Narrowing to 9'4"
- Kitchen / dining room
- 13' 6'' x 9' 8'' (4.11m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 3'' x 10' 10'' (4.34m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.71m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 1'' x 7' 5'' (3.07m x 2.26m)
- 7' 0'' x 6' 1'' (2.13m x 1.85m)