A lovely 3 bedroom mid terraced house with a South facing rear garden and conveniently located close to local shops, services and amenities. No Chain
- An older style mid terraced house.
- Well placed for schools and conveniently positioned close to local shops & services.
- Entrance hallway and generous lounge with fireplace.
- Separate dining room and kitchen.
- Rear lobby and storeroom.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Bath and shower room with a separate WC.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Well maintained and south facing rear garden.
- No onward chain.
Mains electricity, gas central heating, water and drainage.
From the centre of Taunton follow East Reach and bear left onto Critchard Way. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit passing over O'bridge and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Eastwick Road. Follow this road and straight across the mini roundabout taking the next right onto Dorchester Road. Take the 5th right onto Warwick Road and the property will be located approximately half way along and on the right, identified by our for sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 936 sq ft/ 87 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 16' 7'' x 10' 10'' (5.05m x 3.30m)
- Dining room
- 10' 6'' x 8' 2'' (3.20m x 2.49m)
- 9' 8'' x 11' 2'' (2.94m x 3.40m)
- 7' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.23m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.68m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 6'' x 10' 9'' (2.59m x 3.27m)