A superbly presented & extended modern 4 double bedroom detached family house located within a highly desirable location, near shops, amenities, schools and colleges.
- A generously extended modern detached family home.
- Highly respected residential location well placed for the shops and amenities of Galmington, also leading schools and colleges.
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room. Dining/family room, utility room & shower room
- Spacious lounge with fireplace, study/playroom.
- 4 double bedrooms with master en suite.
- Family bathroom.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- A lovely part walled, mature and fully enclosed rear garden.
- Garage and off road parking.
All the mains including double glazing and gas central heating.
From the town centre, follow Trull Road up to the roundabout and turn right onto Galmington Road. Take the first left into Hoveland Drive then the third left into Poundisford Close where No. 1 will be found immediately on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1808 sq ft/168 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- 20' 3'' x 10' 6'' (6.17m x 3.20m)
- Utility room
- 12' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.81m x 2.74m)
- Shower room
- Dining / family room
- 11' 10'' x 19' 6'' (3.60m x 5.94m)
- 11' 6'' x 23' 2'' (3.50m x 7.06m)
- 16' 9'' x 7' 10'' (5.10m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 9'' x 12' 11'' (3.88m x 3.93m)
- En suite
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6'' x 14' 5'' (3.81m x 4.39m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 10'' x 10' 4'' (2.99m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4
- 8' 6'' x 9' 6'' (2.59m x 2.89m)
- 16' 9'' x 8' 2'' (5.10m x 2.49m)