You're probably visiting our website because you're looking to buy a house, looking for an estate agent to sell your house or you're simply interested in property in the Taunton area...
Our showroom is prominently located in the very heart of Taunton, Somerset, below the landmark tower of St Mary’s Church, along a direct pedestrian route between Marks & Spencer and Church Square. We pride ourselves on being an independent family owned firm and place an emphasis on providing the highest possible standard of service to each and every client.
Our website has been designed to display our selection of property in a clean and concise style to buyers, to describe the services we offer to sellers to attract their business and to keep readers abreast of activity in the housing market with topical reports and points of interest.
By the way - Why "Wilsons"?
We've combined the 'Wil' & the 'Son' from our company name Chris Willey & Son to abbreviate to Wilsons
Meet the team - with a difference!
Owner & Director Daniel Batchelor
- Leisure time: listening to music
- Favourite cuisine: Indian
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Stiff drink
- I like to read: True stories
- My star sign: Virgo
- Favourite flower: Can't tell the difference between a flower and a weed
- TV programmes: Eastenders, 24 hours in A&E
- My greatest fear: Geese
- Two people I'd like to meet: David Attenborough and Freddie Mercury
- If I won the lottery: I would not tell anyone
- Leisure time: Fishing, cricket and walking the dogs
- Favourite cuisine: French
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Cider
- I like to read: Anything WW11 related
- My star sign: Leo
- Favourite flower: Not too keen on flowers
- TV programmes: Band of Brothers or Big Bang Theory
- My greatest fear: Spiders
- Two people I'd like to meet: Elon Musk and Brad Pitt
- If I won the lottery: I would buy a big house and a nice car