You're probably visiting our website because you're looking to buy a house, looking for an estate agent to sell your house or you're simply interested in property in the Taunton area...
Our showroom is prominently located in the very heart of Taunton, Somerset, below the landmark tower of St Mary’s Church, along a direct pedestrian route between Marks & Spencer and Church Square. We pride ourselves on being an independent family owned firm and place an emphasis on providing the highest possible standard of service to each and every client.
Our website has been designed to display our selection of property in a clean and concise style to buyers, to describe the services we offer to sellers to attract their business and to keep readers abreast of activity in the housing market with topical reports and points of interest.
By the way - Why "Wilsons"?
We've combined the 'Wil' & the 'Son' from our company name Chris Willey & Son to abbreviate to Wilsons
Meet the team - with a difference!
Managing Director Daniel Batchelor
- Leisure time: listening to music
- Favourite cuisine: Indian
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Stiff drink
- I like to read: True stories
- My star sign: Virgo
- Favourite flower: Can't tell the difference between a flower and a weed
- TV programmes: Eastenders, 24 hours in A&E
- My greatest fear: Geese
- Two people I'd like to meet: David Attenborough and Freddie Mercury
- If I won the lottery: I would not tell anyone
Director & Move ManagerJulia Willey
- Leisure time: Walking the dogs, reading, working out
- Favourite cuisine: Curry but not too hot!
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Gin and Tonic
- I like to read: Psychological thrillers / crime fiction
- My star sign: Gemini
- Favourite flower: Lilies
- TV programmes: A good thriller box set so that I can binge watch the series!
- My greatest fear: Being trapped in a lift or any other confined space
- Two people I'd like to meet: Ant and Dec
- If I won the lottery: I'd settle my children's student debt's and buy them a house each, then go travelling
- Leisure time: Cooking and walking in the countryside
- Favourite cuisine: Sunday roast
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Red wine
- I like to read: Murder mysteries
- My star sign: Leo
- Favourite flower: Rose
- TV programmes: Judge Judy and period dramas
- My greatest fear: Being locked in a wine cellar with no bottle opener!
- Two people I'd like to meet: Julie Walters and Mary Berry
- If I won the lottery: I would buy a house with a games room, swimming pool and probably that wine cellar!
Sales Representative Jo Russell
- Leisure time: DIY & upcycling furniture
- Favourite cuisine: Ham, egg & chips
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Latte or scrumpy cider
- I like to read: Home magazines
- My star sign: Cancer
- Favourite flower: Daffodil
- TV programmes: Anything home/house based
- My greatest fear: Spiders
- Two people I'd like to meet: George Clarke & Jurgen Klopp
- If I won the lottery: I would help all my friends and family
DirectorChris Willey CertREA
- Leisure time: Walking the dogs, working out in the gym
- Favourite cuisine: Anything Italian or burger and chunky chips
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Real ale with a whisky chaser
- I like to read: True Crimes and Politics (inextricably linked!)
- My star sign: Cancer - A water babe if ever there was one!
- Favourite flower: I wandered lonely as a cloud - Daffodils
- TV programmes: Documentaries, especially natural history
- My greatest fear: I'm absolutely terrified of heights
- Two people I'd like to meet: Paul McCartney & Harry Redknapp
- If I won the lottery: I'd buy lots of dogs and houses for the kids