You're probably visiting our website because you're looking to buy a house, looking for an estate agent to sell your house or you're simply interested in property in the Taunton area...
Our showroom is prominently located in the very heart of Taunton, Somerset, below the landmark tower of St Mary’s Church, along a direct pedestrian route between Marks & Spencer and Church Square. We pride ourselves on being an independent family owned firm and place an emphasis on providing the highest possible standard of service to each and every client.
Our website has been designed to display our selection of property in a clean and concise style to buyers, to describe the services we offer to sellers to attract their business and to keep readers abreast of activity in the housing market with topical reports and points of interest.
By the way - Why "Wilsons"?
We've combined the 'Wil' & the 'Son' from our company name Chris Willey & Son to abbreviate to Wilsons
Meet the team - with a difference!
Managing Director Daniel Batchelor
- Leisure time: Fishing
- Favourite cuisine: Chinese
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Neither
- I like to read: Comic books
- My star sign: Virgo
- Favourite flower: Can't tell the difference between a flower and a weed
- TV programmes: Eastenders, 24 hours in A&E
- My greatest fear: Geese
- Two people I'd like to meet: David Attenborough and Donald Trump
- If I won the lottery: I would not tell anyone
Director & Move ManagerJulia Willey
- Leisure time: Walking the dogs, reading, working out
- Favourite cuisine: Curry but not too hot!
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Gin and Tonic
- I like to read: Psychological thrillers / crime fiction
- My star sign: Gemini
- Favourite flower: Lilies
- TV programmes: A good thriller box set so that I can binge watch the series!
- My greatest fear: Being trapped in a lift or any other confined space
- Two people I'd like to meet: Ant and Dec
- If I won the lottery: I'd settle my children's student debt's and buy them a house each, then go travelling
- Leisure time: Making the most of every day with family and friends
- Favourite cuisine: A fully fledged foodie so love all food, except liver & kidney, fussy with dessert though
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Flavoured Gin and Prosecco - together!
- I like to read: I fall asleep as soon as I open a book so suduko for me
- My star sign: Aquarius - independent, strong and mysterious
- Favourite flower: Wild flowers
- TV programmes: Gripping dramas and nature programs
- My greatest fear: Spiders for sure
- Two people I'd like to meet: Gino De'Acampo and Jamie Oliver
- If I won the lottery: Buy a large property with a sea view, land for horses, get the children a dog, hire a cleaner, buy a large power boat and hire a warm climate island to have a huge party
- Leisure time: Being outdoors, playing badmington
- Favourite cuisine: Anything spicy
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: A glass of full bodied red wine
- I like to read: Chick flicks and romance
- My star sign: Scorpio - passionate and assertive
- Favourite flower: Alstroemeria - Lily of the Incas
- TV programmes: Definately "Cold Feet" and "Silent Witness"
- My greatest fear: Chocolate being rationed
- Two people I'd like to meet: Paddy McGuinness and Adam Sandler
- If I won the lottery: I'd buy a house for each of my boys and travel around the world
- Leisure time: Cooking and walking in the countryside
- Favourite cuisine: Sunday roast
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Red wine
- I like to read: Murder mysteries
- My star sign: Leo
- Favourite flower: Rose
- TV programmes: Judge Judy and period dramas
- My greatest fear: Being locked in a wine cellar with no bottle opener!
- Two people I'd like to meet: Julie Walters and Mary Berry
- If I won the lottery: I would buy a house with a games room, swimming pool and probably that wine cellar!
Director Chris Willey CertREA
- Leisure time: Walking the dogs, working out in the gym
- Favourite cuisine: Anything Italian or burger and chunky chips
- Stiff drink or herbal tea: Real ale with a whisky chaser
- I like to read: True Crimes and Politics (inextricably linked!)
- My star sign: Cancer - A water babe if ever there was one!
- Favourite flower: I wandered lonely as a cloud - Daffodils
- TV programmes: Documentaries, especially natural history
- My greatest fear: I'm absolutely terrified of heights
- Two people I'd like to meet: Paul McCartney & Harry Redknapp
- If I won the lottery: I'd buy lots of dogs and houses for the kids