A conveniently located and surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom end of terrace house with many appealing features and a garage.
- Exceptional modern end of terrace house
- Ideal family location close to schools, shops, and the Blackbrook Sports Centre with a playing field to the rear
- Also well placed for access to the M5 and only a mile from the town centre
- Very spacious open plan living room
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Large rear garden with decked terrace
- Garage to the rear with gates opening to a useful hardstanding for caravan etc
- No chain – Early viewing essential!
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas
Proceed away from the town centre along South Road and take the second left hand turning into Holway Avenue. Turn right at the T Junction into Holway Road and continue up the hill into Upper Holway Road where Number 47 will be found on the left-hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- Approximately 829 sq ft / 77 sq m
- Entrance porch
- 16' 8'' x 15' 5'' (5.08m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen / dining room
- 16' 8'' x 9' 4'' (5.08m x 2.84m)
- Store room
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 3'' x 7' 6'' (2.82m x 2.28m)
- 6' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.01m x 1.98m)
- Approximtely 40 ft long to the rear