A 1960's built 3 bedroom semi-detached house with a south facing garden. General modernisation now required.
- 1960’s built semi-detached house
- Pleasant village location close to the primary school and riverside walks
- Less than a mile from J.25 of the M5 and the Hankridge Retail Centre
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Basic fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and shower room
- South facing rear garden
- Garage and parking
- Sensibly priced for the general modernisation required
- Excellent potential. Viewing at the earliest opportunity is advised
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are installed.
From Taunton and Junction 25 of the M5 Motorway, proceed onto the A361 Ilminster Road and turn left, opposite the Park & Ride, into Ruishton. Bear left at the Ruishton Inn, continue around the S bend and turn right into Lawn Meadow. Turn right at the T junction and Number 29 will be found a short way along on the left hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 829 sq ft / 77 sq m
- Porch into entrance hall
- Living room
- 22' 3'' x 14' 1'' (6.78m x 4.29m)
- 9' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.45m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 4'' x 8' 7'' (3.45m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 8'' x 7' 10'' (2.64m x 2.39m)
- Shower room
- 8' 6'' x 5' 6'' (2.59m x 1.68m)
- 19' 0'' x 9' 0'' (5.79m x 2.74m)
- The rear garden measures approximately 30 ft (10 m) in length.