A classic 1930s detached house with a large south facing garden in this prime residential location. Comprehensive modernisation required.
- Impressive 1930’s detached house located in a select cul-de-sac in this prime residential location close to the town centre, Musgrove Park Hospital & a wide range of colleges and schools
- Spacious living room overlooking the large level south facing garden
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Marvellous potential for buyers seeking to upgrade a classic town house to individual specification and style
- The guide price has been set to recognise the extensive improvement programme which is now necessary
- Viewing strictly by appointment
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are available.
From the town centre, proceed into Wellington Road and take the first left hand turn beside the traffic lights into Parkfield Road. Bear left and take the first left into Osborne Grove, where Number 6 will be found on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1410 sq ft / 131 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 22' 1'' x 13' 0'' (6.73m x 3.96m)
- Breakfast room
- 10' 8'' x 9' 6'' (3.25m x 2.89m)
- 11' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Dining room
- 11' 5'' x 9' 6'' (3.48m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom 1
- 18' 1'' x 11' 8'' (5.51m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 11'' x 10' 0'' (3.93m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3
- 14' 10'' x 9' 9'' (4.52m x 2.97m)
- 23' 11'' x 8' 7'' (7.28m x 2.61m)
- Approximately 110 ft long x 50 ft wide (33m x 15m)