A pleasant older style 2 double bedroom detached bungalow with a detached garage and south facing rear garden located conveniently for J25 and the A38.
- Pleasant older style detached bungalow
- Well presented and spacious accommodation
- Conveniently located on the edge of town, close to J25 and the A38
- Entrance hallway, generous lounge with fireplace and bay fronted window
- Dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with door to rear garden
- 2 double bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom suite
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Larger than average detached garage and driveway
- South facing rear garden
- An early viewing recommended.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas central heating is installed.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 861 sq ft / 80 sq m
- 14' 0'' x 12' 7'' (4.26m x 3.83m)
- Dining room
- 9' 10'' x 11' 3'' (2.99m x 3.43m)
- 12' 8'' x 10' 6'' (3.86m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 5'' x 11' 0'' (4.09m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6'' x 11' 0'' (3.20m x 3.35m)
- 16' 9'' x 6' 0'' (5.10m x 1.83m)