A delightful and extremely charismatic detached period cottage with lovely gardens on two sides, off road parking and located on the outskirts of Chard. No Chain
- An elegant and charming detached period cottage
- Full of character yet sympathetically modernised
- Pleasant views towards the surrounding countryside
- Entrance into a cottage style kitchen. Ground floor bathroom
- Dining room and separate lounge with a lovely feature fireplace and double doors to garden
- First floor landing with shower room and WC
- 2 double bedrooms with in-built wardrobes
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Gardens to both sides containing a wealth of colour and variety in superb order
- Driveway and hardstanding. No Chain
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
Proceed out of Taunton towards the M5 Motorway and onto the A358 through Henlade and continue for approximately 6 miles. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue along the A358 through Donyatt and towards Chard. Follow this road into Chard and turn right on Fore Street then the 5th right into Helliers Road, continue along the road which leads into Crimchard and proceed towards the top of the hill and on the left Turnpike Cottage can be found.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 775 sq ft / 72 sq m
- Entrance into
- 10' 2'' x 8' 0'' (3.10m x 2.44m)
- Dining room
- 12' 1'' x 9' 9'' (3.68m x 2.97m)
- 16' 11'' x 12' 1'' (5.15m x 3.68m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.76m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 4'' x 10' 2'' (3.76m x 3.10m)
- Shower room
- Large gardens to both sides with rear access along side of the house adjoing the two.