A superb, large detached family house with 4 double bedrooms & 2 en suite bathrooms and family bath/shower room. 3 generous reception rooms, a large contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances, utility room and cloakroom/WC. Large detached double garage, generous size rear garden and in an elevated setting at the end of a cul de sac, fronting onto the canal with stunning panoramic views .
- A large, modern detached family house at the end of a cul de sac in a 'choice' position
- Highly desirable village location within the Creech St Michael Primary School & Heathfield School Catchment areas
- In an elevated canal side position with spectacular panoramic views towards The Blackdown Hills
- Canopied porch into stunning entrance hallway and cloakroom/WC
- Study/office, generous lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden & a separate dining room
- Stunning, upgraded contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with quality built in appliances and a separate utility room
- 4 double bedrooms (2 en suite), master bedroom with super walk through dressing room with built in wardrobes
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Large enclosed rear garden with patio all along the rear and a spacious detached double garage and driveway
- An absolute must view.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
From Junction 25 of the M5 motorway, proceed onto the A358 Ilminster road and turn left immediately after The Blackbrook Tavern. Proceed through the village of Ruishton into Creech St Michael and turn left past the shops into Hyde Lane. Continue along Hyde Lane passing Creech St Michael Primary School on the right and Creech Medical Centre on the left, take the next left hand turning into Derham Close. Proceed towards the far end of the cul de sac and bear right where number 33 can be found and further identified by a Wilsons For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1678 sq ft / 156 sq m
- Storm porch into
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom / wc
- 12' 3'' x 7' 2'' (3.73m x 2.18m)
- Dining room
- 11' 9'' x 10' 8'' (3.58m x 3.25m)
- 16' 11'' x 12' 3'' (5.15m x 3.73m)
- 14' 10'' x 10' 2'' (4.52m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen family area
- 10' 2'' x 6' 7'' (3.10m x 2.01m)
- 6' 7'' x 5' 1'' (2.01m x 1.55m)
- Master bedroom
- 17' 3'' x 12' 0'' (5.25m x 3.65m)
- Dressing room into
- 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- En suite
- 8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.49m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 11'' x 9' 8'' (3.63m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.60m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 8'' x 9' 7'' (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Family bathroom
- 8' 10'' x 6' 11'' (2.69m x 2.11m)
- Double garage
- 20' 0'' x 19' 8'' (6.09m x 5.99m)
- Approximately 65 ft wide x 40 ft deep (19.8 m x 12.2 m)
- Agents note
- Declaration of interest under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we hereby declare a personal interest, the vendor of this property is a director of Wilsons Estate Agents.