A delightful Edwardian semi-detached village cottage with many charming features and a versatile additional garden plot.
- Delightful double fronted Edwardian cottage
- Scenic semi-rural situation in Meare Green located between North Curry and Stoke St Gregory, 9 miles from Taunton and the M5 motorway
- Excellent presentation, many charming features
- Beautiful living room, dining room/study
- Kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room
- 3 bedrooms and large bathroom
- Pretty gardens, adjoining fields to the rear
- Separate garden plot with varied potential, including a garage and ample parking facilities
- A rare opportunity in a marvellous location
Mains water, drainage, and electricty.
From Taunton and Junction 25 of the M5 motorway, follow the A358 for approximately 2 miles and turn left at the traffic lights at the top of the dual carriageway. Continue for approximately 200 metres then fork left signpost North Curry. Drive straight through the village and continue for approximately 2 miles, past the Willows and Wetlands Centre, where Fairview will be found on the left hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1280 sq ft / 119 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- 11' 5'' x 11' 1'' (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Living room
- 19' 10'' x 12' 2'' (6.04m x 3.71m)
- 11' 4'' x 7' 9'' (3.45m x 2.36m)
- Utility room
- 18' 5'' x 11' 3'' (5.61m x 3.43m)
- Shower room
- 8' 10'' x 4' 11'' (2.69m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 6'' x 11' 3'' (4.72m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 4'' x 11' 3'' (3.45m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 3'' x 8' 1'' (2.82m x 2.46m)
- 11' 0'' x 8' 1'' (3.35m x 2.46m)
- To the front is a small, neatly arranged garden. The compact rear garden has a small terrace with a lawn section and is highly secluded overlooking open fields.
An attractive bonus is a separate plot of land measuring approximately 82 ft x 30 ft (25 m x 9 m ) with ample parking facilities and a single garage, lends itself well for a variety of uses, perhaps a vegetable garden, storage facilities, and workshops/additional garaging, subject to the necessary consents.
- 18' 0'' x 9' 0'' (5.48m x 2.74m)
These are external measurements