A spacious and double fronted 3 bedroom semi detached house now requiring some cosmetic updating and conveniently located close to the park, shops and schools.
- A generous sized, double fronted older style house
- Conveniently situated close to shops, schools and less than a mile from the town centre
- Requiring some general modernisation and cosmetic improvement
- Storm porch and entrance hallway, lounge with fireplace and a door to rear garden
- Separate dining room and modern kitchen, utility cloakroom and rear porch
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern white fitted shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Rear garden in excess of 50ft with additional workshop
- Off road parking for 2/3 cars. No Chain
Mains water, gas and electric. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed along East Reach and turn right at the last set of traffic lights into Wordsworth Drive and then on into Lisieux Way. Continue past the Fire Station then turn right into Normandy Drive followed by the second Right into Milton Road. Number 33 can be found approximately 250 yards along on the right identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 893 sq ft / 83 sq m
- Entrance porch into
- Entrance hallway
- 16' 10'' x 10' 11'' (5.13m x 3.32m)
- 13' 5'' x 6' 11'' (4.09m x 2.11m)
- Dining room
- 9' 5'' x 9' 2'' (2.87m x 2.79m)
- Rear porch
- Utility / cloakroom
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 0'' x 11' 4'' (4.26m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.32m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 11'' x 6' 8'' (3.32m x 2.03m)
- 14' 5'' x 7' 1'' (4.39m x 2.16m)