An individually designed and well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a lovely large garden and outbuildings.
- Individually designed detached bungalow
- Elevated position in the heart of the village
- On the market for the first time since built in 1960
- Short walk to convenience store and post office, with the health centre and primary school nearby
- Lounge and separate dining room/study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms and shower room
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows
- Generous, attractively arranged west facing rear garden, garage, driveway with turning space
- A lovingly maintained, single storey home of great merit. No onward chain
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating is installed.
From the centre of Creech St Michael proceed down through the chicane, towards the Northend roundabout, where the property will be found on the left hand side, immediately before the left hand turn into West View, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 990 sq ft / 92 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 13' 1'' x 12' 8'' (3.98m x 3.86m)
- Dining room / study
- 10' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.32m x 2.79m)
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- 18' 4'' x 11' 1'' (5.58m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 10'' x 12' 6'' (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.60m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 3'' x 9' 0'' (2.82m x 2.74m)
- Shower room
- 7' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.28m x 1.80m)
- 11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.60m x 2.39m)
- 18' 4'' x 10' 5'' (5.58m x 3.17m)