A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow with large gardens and a lovely rural outlook. No chain.
- Impressive detached bungalow
- Pleasantly located on the fringe of the village adjoining open countryside
- Taunton and M5 approximately 5 miles
- Particularly spacious accommodation including a large living room overlooking fields beyond
- Double glazing, central heating
- Generous level gardens
- Garage and ample off-road parking
- General improvement required though excellent potential
- No chain.
Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Oil fired central heating.
From Junction 25 of the M5 Motorway, follow the A358 towards Ilminster to the top of the dual carriageway and turn left at the traffic lights at the top of the hill, signposted Langport. Continue for about a mile, into the village of Wrantage, where the property will be found on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1195 sq ft / 111 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 22' 3'' x 13' 8'' (6.78m x 4.16m)
- 12' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.71m x 2.92m)
- 16' 10'' x 8' 10'' (5.13m x 2.69m)
- Cloakroom 1
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 7'' x 11' 6'' (4.14m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 10'' x 9' 6'' (4.21m x 2.89m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 6'' x 8' 5'' (3.50m x 2.56m)
- 9' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.94m x 1.93m)
- Cloakroom 2
- 16' 11'' x 8' 4'' (5.15m x 2.54m)
- Approximately 110/120 ft long from the back of the bungalow x approximately 50 ft wide (33/36 m x 15 m)