A charming 1930s 3 bedroom semi detached house with a large 100 ft garden and a garage located in this sought-after residential address.
- 1930s semi detached house
- Located in this popular residential area approx. 1.5 miles from the town centre
- Modernised and well decorated
- Entrance hallway and living room with a lovely bay window and feature fireplace
- Super kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and door to rear garden
- Useful outside store rooms with separate WC
- 3 bedrooms. Refitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- 100 ft East facing rear garden
- Re-built garage and off road parking for 3 cars
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
Leave the town centre via Station Road and continue straight ahead into Kingston Road. Approximately a half mile along, turn left into Turner Road and take the first right into Clifford Avenue, where number 8 will be found a short distance along on the right hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 1011 sq ft / 94 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 15' 5'' x 13' 4'' (4.70m x 4.06m)
- Kitchen / dining room
- 19' 3'' x 13' 2'' (5.86m x 4.01m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.06m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.96m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 5'' x 7' 5'' (2.87m x 2.26m)
- 7' 4'' x 6' 10'' (2.23m x 2.08m)
- 17' 5'' x 7' 3'' (5.30m x 2.21m)
- Approximately 28 ft wide x 100 ft in length