A well presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow in a delightful setting adjoining open fields, close to varied village amenities.
- Attractive detached modern bungalow
- Highly favoured, charming village with a post office/shop, health centre, coffee shop, pub and varied social activities
- Spacious, neatly presented and gas centrally heated accommodation
- Lounge with fireplace and generous kitchen/dining room
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower
- Conservatory with a far reaching outlook across open fields
- Compact, easily maintained gardens with a forecourt and garage
- No onward chain
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From Taunton and Junction 25 of the M5 Motorway, follow the A361 to the top of the Thornfalcon dual carriageway. Turn left at the traffic lights at the top of the hill then left again a little further along, signposted North Curry. Upon entering the village take the first right into Greenway where Little Croft will be found on the left hand side, opposite the village hall, identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1001 sq ft / 93 sq m
- Entrance porch
- Kitchen / dining room
- 17' 5'' x 13' 11'' (5.30m x 4.24m)
- Living room
- 17' 5'' x 12' 0'' (5.30m x 3.65m)
- 10' 5'' x 6' 11'' (3.17m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1
- 16' 8'' x 12' 0'' (5.08m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 9'' x 10' 11'' (4.19m x 3.32m)
- 8' 8'' x 8' 6'' (2.64m x 2.59m)
- 19' 8'' x 8' 10'' (5.99m x 2.69m)