An appealing chalet style house offering spacious 2 bedroom accommodation in this highly favoured village within the Heathfield School catchment. No chain.
- Pleasantly located chalet style house
- Respected village near the Quantock foothills 3 miles from Taunton
- Active local community and well placed for excellent Heathfield School
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Secluded rear garden
- Driveway and garage
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre or Junction 25 of the M5 Motorway, proceed over the Obridge Viaduct, take the last exit and follow the road for approximately a mile into Monkton Heathfield. Turn left just past the Village Hall into Mead Way and then third left into Greenway where Number 40 will be found a little way along on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 947sq ft / 88 sq m
- Entrance hallway and cloakroom
- 18' 10'' x 12' 7'' (5.74m x 3.83m)
- Dining room
- 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.10m x 2.99m)
- 15' 2'' x 8' 8'' (4.62m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 0'' x 12' 11'' (3.96m x 3.93m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.76m x 3.38m)
- 7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.39m x 2.01m)
- 16' 11'' x 9' 3'' (5.15m x 2.82m)
- Enclosed rear garden