A pleasant 3 bedroom semi detached family house with a garage to the rear and located in this highly respected residential location. No Chain.
- A pleasant semi detached family house.
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from the hospital and within the Castle School catchment.
- Entrance hallway and generous lounge with bay fronted window.
- Kitchen/dining room with a stable door to the rear garden.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Refitted white shower room.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Lovely mature and landscaped rear garden with a pond.
- Garage to the rear.
- No onward chain.
All mains services including double glazing and gas central heating.
From the town centre follow Trull Road and continue straight ahead at the roundabout towards Trull. Take the second left into Sherford Road, then second right into Pikes Crescent. Follow this road around to the left and the property can be found approximately half way along on the left hand side
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 775 Sq Ft/72 Sq M
- Entrance hall
- 13' 1'' x 12' 10'' (3.98m x 3.91m)
- 15' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.80m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 8'' x 9' 9'' (4.16m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.17m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 7'' x 6' 1'' (3.22m x 1.85m)
- Shower room
- 15' 6'' x 8' 1'' (4.72m x 2.46m)