A spacious 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment requiring some modernisation with a garage and no onward chain.
- A modern ground floor apartment
- Requiring some updating and modernisation
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from the town centre in this very sought after area
- Communal entrance hallway into private entrance door and hall
- Generous lounge with patio doors onto a covered terrace
- Kitchen/dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a separate WC
- Garage and visitors parking
- Communal grounds and No Chain
All mains services including double glazing and gas central heating.
From the town centre head along Staplegrove Road and take the 2nd right hand turning onto Linden Grove. At the far end turn left onto Elm Grove, followed by the 1st left into Elm Park where the property can be found and further identified by our for sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property
- Gross internal floor space
- 721 Sq ft (67 Sq m)
- 14' 7'' x 13' 5'' (4.44m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen / diner
- 12' 5'' x 12' 4'' (3.78m x 3.76m)
- Covered terrace
- 14' 5'' x 3' 11'' (4.39m x 1.19m)
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 7'' x 12' 5'' (2.92m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (2.94m x 2.77m)
- Leasehold with a term of 999 years
- Services charges
- Service charge £1080 annually on the 1st April. Ground rent £10 per annum.