A wonderful 2 double bedroom Victorian terrace house with a superb modern kitchen, located a short distance from the town centre.
- Enchanting and beautifully presented Victorian townhouse
- Located a short distance from the town centre and close to local shops, services and amenities
- Beautifully refurbished with delightful character features & contemporary fixtures
- Open plan lounge/dining room with a lovely bay window and feature fireplace
- Exceptional kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful utility room
- 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom with 4 piece white suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Pretty south facing, courtyard garden
- A truly superb home which cannot fail to impress
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre, proceed into East Reach and, a short distance after the Tesco Express and petrol station on the left, turn right at the traffic lights and crossroads into Victoria Street. Continue to the top and turn left into Viney Street where No.24 will be found on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 947 sq ft / 88 sq m
- Entrance hall
- Lounge area
- 12' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.91m x 3.58m)
- Dining area
- 11' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.40m x 2.97m)
- 14' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.47m x 3.45m)
- Utility room
- 5' 11'' x 5' 10'' (1.80m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.47m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 5'' x 10' 6'' (3.48m x 3.20m)
- 11' 4'' x 8' 10'' (3.45m x 2.69m)
- Courtyard garden
- South facing