A 3 bedroom modern town house pleasantly located in this highly respected and convenient location within the Castle School catchment area.
- An attractive modern town house
- Located in this highly respected and convenient location within the Castle School catchment area
- Well presented and easily maintained accommodation
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Generous lounge/dining room
- Kitchen, utility room and useful study area
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed and level rear garden
- Off road parking and garage (1/2 converted in study area)
- Sure to attract keen interest – early viewing advised
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
From the town centre follow Trull Road to the roundabout and turn right into Galmington Road. At the bottom of the hill turn left into College Way alongside sports fields on the left. At the end of College Way just after following the road around to the right turn immediately right into Wesley Close. After turning right within, number 30 is on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 1044 sq ft / 97 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 10' 3'' x 8' 0'' (3.12m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3 (ground floor)
- 8' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Shower room
- Lounge / dining room
- 14' 8'' x 14' 5'' (4.47m x 4.39m)
- 10' 0'' x 8' 4'' (3.05m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1 (2nd floor)
- 14' 8'' x 8' 10'' (4.47m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2 (2nd floor)
- 8' 10'' x 8' 4'' (2.69m x 2.54m)
- Approximately 45 ft x 20 ft (13.7m x 6m)
- Part garage / store
- Converted to separate store and study areas