An enchanting, artisan restored, late Georgian terraced house in the heart of this splendid West Somerset conservation village.
- Enchanting late Georgian property
- Set in the heart of a famous conservation area 9 miles west of Taunton
- Excellent local amenities with a wide range of social facilities, also a fine restaurant/pub just across the road
- Recently restored by a local artisan displaying a wealth of lovely features
- Charming, cottage style, elevated rear garden with a far reaching view
- A marvellous home/holiday base at this gateway to the south west
- Immediate possession available
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating is installed.
From Taunton follow the B3227 for approximately 8 miles and turn left at the roundabout to arrive in Milverton. Follow this road up into Silver Street where No. 9 will be found on the right hand side identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross interior floor space
- 688 sq ft / 64 sq m
- Entrance hall
- 11' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.50m x 3.05m)
- Dining area
- 13' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.96m x 2.99m)
- 9' 1'' x 5' 5'' (2.77m x 1.65m)
- Rear porch
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 7'' x 10' 11'' (4.14m x 3.32m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 0'' x 8' 1'' (3.05m x 2.46m)
- 10' 8'' x 6' 7'' (3.25m x 2.01m)
- Approximately 40 ft long (12 m)