A smart 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat with pleasant views and an off road parking space on this edge of village location.
- A contemporary Barratt built 2nd floor apartment
- Edge of village location with pleasant far reaching views and close to shops and amenities
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Generous lounge/dining room with views to the front
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- White 3 piece bathroom suite with shower
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Allocated off road parking space
- Ideal investment purchase or first time buy
Mains water, drainage, gas and electric. Gas Central Heating.
From the town centre, follow Staplegrove Road for almost a mile then turn left into Bindon Road shortly after passing Taunton School. Follow this road to the junction at Silk Mills Road and continue straight across onto the Great Western Road. Follow the road passing Taunton Heritage on the left and ahead onto Mill House Road. Flat 29 can be found at the far end of this road in the block to the right and identified by our For Sale board.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide in good faith. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and a wide angle lens may have been used for some photographs. Photographs may also show appliances that are not included in the sale. If you have any specific enquiries or are unfamiliar with the area and require additional information please contact us before viewing the property.
- Gross internal floor space
- 624 sq ft / 58 sq m
- Entrance hallway
- 9' 10'' x 6' 9'' (2.99m x 2.06m)
- Lounge / dining room
- 13' 10'' x 11' 9'' (4.21m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.86m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.96m x 2.72m)
- Leasehold - 150 years remaining from new in 2015
All Service Charges including building insurance - £1000 per annum